Gout-Gone is a 100% natural homeopathic remedy formulated for the relief of gout symptoms, including acute swelling, inflammation and burning pain in small joints, especially the big toe. Gout-Gone can been used to safely maintain joint health and support healthy uric acid levels in the body, without harmful side effects. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic remedies known for their ability to address discomfort associated with Gout. Due to the concentrated tincture formula, Gout-Gone Drops are absorbed into the system with ease – exactly when you need it! Homeopathic remedy to address symptoms of Gout - acute swelling, inflammation and burning pain in small joints, especially the big toe
- Relieves acute burning pains associated with gout
- Relieves swelling and inflammation, especially in toes and small joints
- Assists the body to reduce uric acid build up in joints
- Safe and effective for all ages
- Natural homeopathic formula contains no alcohol or artificial chemicals
- Antimonium crud (6C) - was used in ancient times to treat hoof damage on horses, this homeopathic remedy can help o soothe common achy pain in joints. This remedy suits those that have symptoms that tend to get worse with hot or cold temperature, and improve with rest.
- Quercus (12C) – useful homeopathic ingredient when addressing maladies that strike and come on very suddenly. Helps to soothe and dissipate common pain in joints.
- Rhododendron (6C) – this is particularly useful in addressing tearing pain in bones or the inflammation of the great toe-joint.
- Benzoic ac (6C) – homeopathic remedy useful when pain radiates in the joints of the extremities or joints that crack, with redness and swelling or sharp, tearing pains in the joints of the big toe.
- Silicea (D6) - is the fundamental ingredient of sandstone, and is also found in human and animal tissue, where it is used to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Nux vom (6C) – is recommended to help the body detox especially when symptoms worsen with consumption of spicy or acidic food and drink.
- Ledum (6C) - this remedy can help when an individual feels hot inside, but the affected part is cold to touch and is relieved by cold applications.
- Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient).
Gout-Gone contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. It is suitable for vegetarians and safe for all ages.
Hold bottle upside down and administer 10 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively dilute 10 drops in quarter cup water and sip slowly. Dosage may be repeated every 20 - 30 minutes if needed until symptoms subside.
Note: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.