Nail-Rx Natural Remedy for Nail Fungal Infections
Effectively treats and resolves nail fungal infections naturally
- treat fungal infections of the nail
- treat flakiness and discoloration of the nail
- encourage healing and healthy nail growth
- prevent recurrence of nail infections
- treat pain, discomfort and redness around the nail
What is Nail-Rx?
Nail-Rx is a 100% safe and effective natural remedy for treating fungal infections of the nails. Combining 100% essential oils extracted from plants, Nail-Rx is highly concentrated and has strong anti-fungal properties.
Ingredients - this topical remedy contains the following pure essential plant oils:
- Melaleuca laterifolia is also known as Tea Tree Oil and is used externally for inflammation and to treat various skin conditions. This oil has excellent anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and healing properties. Tea Tree Oil will soothe and reduce inflammation of the skin and nail as well as treat any fungal infections.
- Lavendula officinalis (Lavender) is a sweet-smelling essential oil with antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties. This oil also has balancing and soothing properties.
- Cymbopogon citrates (Lemon Grass) is known to treat infections and is especially helpful for fungal infections. This anti-fungal and anti-bacterial oil is also soothing and assists healing by promoting cell regeneration.
- Syzygium aromaticum (Clove oil) is considered an excellent antifungal and antibiotic essential oil. Clove oil is a well-known antibiotic and will improve the health of your nails.
How do I use Nail-Rx?
Directions: Using a clean cotton bud, apply directly onto affected area two to three times daily.
Caution: For external use only. Please consult your medical practitioner should symptoms persist.
With regular use the infection should begin to clear within 3 weeks of use. Over the following weeks and months new, healthy nail growth will begin to appear. Remember that fungal infections damage the nail itself and that this damage will have to 'grow out', even though the infection itself has been cleared.
How can I prevent fungal nail infections?
- Keep nails trimmed but not too short. If you cut your nails too short you may cause small cuts and tears which allow fungus to penetrate the nail bed.
- Do not use sharp or pointed instruments to clean your nails. Again, these may cause injury to the surrounding area, allowing fungi access to the nail.
- Keep your feet as clean and dry as possible, changing shoes and socks regularly.
- Treat athlete’s foot quickly and aggressively as this fungus can spread to the toenails.