Migone Plus is a natural remedy for prevention & treatment of headaches, migraines and cluster headaches.
Migone Plus is especially formulated by a Clinical Psychologist and is a concentrated medicinal extract of three herbs especially chosen to address three of the principle underlying causes of chronic headache and migraine - liver dysfunction, stress and circulation problems. Migone Plus does more than just remove pain in the short term and is formulated to treat the underlying causes of headaches and migraine. Regular use can result in a significant reduction in the frequency and intensity of chronic head pain.
Use Migone Plus to:
- Prevent migraine and chronic headache, including cluster headaches
- Reduce muscle tension and spasm
- Stop tension headaches before they start
- Relieve the symptoms of arthritis
- Improve liver functioning and the elimination of toxins
- Relax and reduce anxiety and tension
- Prevent menstrual cramps
- Provide complete and lasting relief.
- Tanecetum parthenium (Feverfew) is a well-known medicinal herb and one of the most widely respected in the prophylactic (preventative) treatment of migraine and chronic headache. There are many clinical studies to support its effectiveness in significantly reducing or completely eliminating the occurrence and the severity of chronic headache and migraine. Scientific research has demonstrated that Feverfew contains a range of compounds called sesquiterpene lactones, the principle ingredient being parthenolide. Parthenolide has been scientifically shown to prevent excessive clumping of blood platelets and to reduce the release of certain pain inducing chemicals and inflammatory compounds. It has also been shown to make smooth muscle in the walls of cerebral blood vessels less reactive to vaso-constrictors - thereby relaxing constricted blood vessels and increasing blood flow to the brain.
- Silybum marianus (Milk Thistle) is regarded as one of the most important herbal liver tonics and restoratives. As is the case with Feverfew, medical use of Milk Thistle may be traced back more than 2000 years. Like Feverfew, Milk Thistle has been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness. It is frequently recommended to counteract the harmful effects of alcohol and other drugs on the liver and clinical studies have shown that it helps the liver to return to normal functioning once drinking has stopped. Scientific analysis of Milk Thistle shows that it contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the medical benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful anti-oxidant and can block the entrance of toxins into the liver and remove toxins at cellular level, thereby resulting in regeneration of liver cells and improved liver functioning. This would have a direct impact on overall systemic health as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Passiflora incarnata is a tropical herb which has been used since the 19th century for nervous conditions. Modern research supports traditional usage and clinical trials have demonstrated the relaxing and anti-anxiety effects of Passiflora. Passiflora is often recommended to treat anxiety and reduce tension and is also very useful in reducing the withdrawal symptoms of recovering drug addicts and alcoholics. Medical analysis has shown that Passiflora contains flavonoids which are responsible for its calming and anti-anxiety effects.
Migone Plus must be used daily to prevent the occurrence of chronic headaches and migraine. An initial six weeks course is recommended at full dosage, followed by a further six weeks at half dosage. Some people may need a repeat course once or twice a year, depending on lifestyle and dietary factors.
An additional dose may be taken at the early onset of migraine or headache. This often stops the pain in its tracks.
Caution: Do not use with Warfarin or other anti-coagulants. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding not established.